I've been fully immunized and continue to receive regular boosters against COVID-19. Regarding those I treat:
- If you've tested positive for or suspect you've been directly exposed to COVID-19, please confirm that you've overcome any infection and subsequently tested negative before booking a session.
I ask that the following be affirmed prior to all appointments :
- You have not had a fever in the last 24 hours; nor do you now, nor have you recently had any respiratory or flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, chills, muscle aches, rashes, lesions, a cold or other types of infection.
Related Policies and Procedures
- I do not wear nor require other immunized clients to wear face masks during my sessions, but they are welcome to do so.
- I supply clean linens and towels, sleep masks, filtered drinking water, tissues, hand sanitizer and disposable face masks if desired.
- I shower and don fresh clothes prior to working, and clients may use my shower for a $10.00 surcharge.
- I maintain a clean, well-ventilated studio.
Consent To Treatment
You understand that massage therapy work involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, all of which can elevate the risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. You're advised to consult a physician if you have any health concerns. By confirming an appointment to receive treatment, you acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved and voluntarily agree to assume those risks, and release and hold me, James Mangani, harmless from any claims related thereto.
"We are not a drop in the ocean, we are the ocean in a drop."