Protecting everyone's health and well-being is a priority. I've been fully immunized against COVID-19 and follow the guidance of local and federal health agencies regarding COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. Accordingly:
- If you've tested positive for or suspect you've been directly exposed to COVID-19, please confirm that you've overcome the disease and subsequently tested negative before booking a session.
I ask that the following be affirmed prior to all appointments :
- You have not had a fever in the last 24 hours; nor do you now, nor have you recently had any respiratory or flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, chills, muscle aches, rashes, lesions, a cold or other type of infection.
Other Related Policies and Procedures
- Face coverings are not required with other immunized clients, but may be worn if preferred.
- I supply clean linens and towels, filtered drinking water, tissues, hand sanitizer and disposable face masks.
- I shower and don fresh clothes prior to working, and clients may use my shower for a $10.00 surcharge.
- I clean and ventilate the studio frequently with high speed fans.
Consent To Treatment
You understand that massage therapy work involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, all of which can elevate the risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. You're advised to consult a physician if you have any health concerns. By agreeing to receive treatment, you acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved and voluntarily agree to assume those risks, and release and hold me, James Mangani, harmless from any claims related thereto.
"We are not a drop in the ocean, we are the ocean in a drop."